- This Statement is made by Broaden Leisure Outlets Co. Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance Cap. 486 (“Ordinance”) of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of The People’s Republic of China. The Statement is intended to inform you our company and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of personal data.
- Company may amend, update, vary or add to this Statement from time to time without any prior notice as necessary and any revised Statement will be published on this website.
- If there is any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of this Statement, the English version shall prevail.
- All reasonably practicable steps will be taken to ensure that your personal data held is protected against unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure or other use.
- Your data will be stored by us on specially protected servers. These are protected by technical and organisational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorised persons. Access to your data is only possible for a few authorised persons. These are responsible for the technical, commercial or editorial support of the servers. Your personal data is encrypted and transmitted over the Internet. We use SSL encryption (Secure Socket Layer) for data transmission.