- The information on this website is of a general retail nature and illustrative purposes, website is constantly updated to provide the most updated and best quality product. Products might be changed or updated, customers may call to inquire.
- Ordered product might not be exact to the picture provided on the web. Web pictures are very references, and subject to seasonal availability, hand crafting difference, and photography angle. The content of the gift can change, but would gaurantee same value and style. Upon confirmation, customers are subject to accept product to same value and quality as picture shown.
- We deliver according to the address and time period customer provided. Unless there is special arrangement/instruction given, shall delivery issues arise, and cost is incurred for redelivery/return to workshop/waiting for recipient/change of address, the customer could be invoiced for additional fees.
- Same Day Delivery and Delivery Time Slot Selection are not available during Mid-Autumn Festival, Christmas Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day. All orders during this period will be delivered between 9am - 6pm, on the next business day.
- There will be no delivery in case of Typhoon No.8 or Black Rainstorm Signal. After the Typhoon No.8 or Black Rainstorm Signal cancellation, the influnce orders will be resume delivery within the next 24 hours.
- If the customer proposes rescheduling or canceling the order due to the bad weather mentioned above, if the gift is non-perishable, we will charge HK$200 for administrative fee. But the gift cannot be cancelled which the gifts are fresh items such as flowers, fruits, food or cakes.
- By using the website of Broaden Leisure Outlets Co. Ltd, you have agreed to collect and use your personal data. All collected information is strictly limited by the company and will only be used for the purpose of processing order transactions, delivery and providing customers with preferential or product information. The personal data of customers will not be given to third parties for commercial purposes.
- It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18 in Hong Kong. By placing an order through www.givegift.com.hk, the Customer confirms that he/she is 18 years old or above. The Customer shall ensure that no person will use his/her login to purchase alcohol products. A person aged 18 or above must be present to accept delivery or company reserves the right to withdrawn the transaction.